Get off to a “pawsitive” start with your new pup with this in-home introduction to puppy learning and training. Typical topics include: house training, biting, chewing, jumping up, proper toys and games, and socialization, along with one-on-one coaching in early puppy training.
Time: 2 hours
Cost: $225 (Chico – additional fee may apply to other locations)
Registration: Please call (530-345-1912) or email to schedule
Private Puppy Training
With private puppy training you receive personalized attention and coaching to help your pup get off to a perfect start. Private training is recommended when:
- You need help with behavior problems such as fear, anxiety, aggression, or unusually difficult house training situations.
- Your schedule or situation prevents participation in our group classes.
- You have specific training goals, such as service dog tasks, that go beyond our group class curriculum.
- You have very small children who you want involved in the training process.
- You want to build a foundation with private training before coming into our Puppy Kindergarten class.
- Your dog is too young (i.e. under 10 weeks) for group class.
Please note: We strongly believe that the best ongoing training experience for your puppy are our group puppy classes which builds your relationship with your puppy while building a platform of positive socialization. We do not consider private training to be a substitute for these very important group classes.
Puppy Parenting Seminar
Join other new or soon-to-be puppy parents at these monthly seminars that provide valuable information you need to survive your dog’s puppyhood.
Learn the ten critical things every puppy must know to grow into a well-adjusted and well-behaved dog, and how to teach them. Topics include: housetraining, biting, chewing, proper toys and games, socialization, and how to start your pup learning manners and behaviors that will secure his permanent spot in your heart and home.
This seminar is about pups, but is for people, so please leave puppy home with a favorite toy.
Time: Approximately 2.5 hours
Dates/Registration: No classes available at this time